December 17, 2015

Inez Pulido Has a Way With Words



Inez Pulido is a sophomore that many people don’t know about, but even though she is somewhat unknown, she is one of the most interesting people you will meet. Her favorite dish is a nice hot and savory spaghetti with a side of garlic bread. Her favorite restaurant in Milton is the Golden Village. When asked what she plans on doing after high school, she replied that she plans on going to college and getting a job to help out her family.
IMG_1066.JPGWhen asked What she truly enjoyed doing, she replied, “I love to write or read. When I write, it gives me a sense of serenity.” She feels that writing is essential to finding out who one is. To Inez, writing has opened the doors to how she sees the world today. This year, she decided to join poetry club. Since then, she has enjoyed adding poetry into her writing. To write her stories she uses an app called “WattPad”.


“I am writing a fantasy story write now. I just started, but I hope to make it a series,” Pulido says. She hopes that she can finish the first book of the story by her junior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment