January 20, 2016

Who Said It? - Camille Riley or Jessica Day


by KAREN STEELE

      Camille Riley is a Junior at McLoughlin High School, and she sometimes (a lot of times) reminds me of Jessica Day, the spunky, titular character from "New Girl." After recording things that Cami says for a week, I made up this quiz, mostly for my own amusement.

Enjoy!


  1. Who said it?: "I feel like I wanna murder someone and now I also want soft pretzels."

  2. Cami Riley
    Jess Day

  3. Who said it?: "Also, I like to sing to myself a lot."

  4. Cami Riley
    Jess Day

  5. Who said it?: "I don't want to talk to you right now. All I want is coffee."

  6. Cami Riley
    Jess Day

  7. Who said it?: "Oh, my gosh. It's food. I love food."

  8. Cami Riley
    Jess Day

  9. Who said it?: "You are a special little baby butterfly, but you need to fly away. Bzz."

  10. Cami Riley
    Jess Day

  11. Who said it?: "Can't I just blame my mom? It's probably not totally my fault."

  12. Cami Riley
    Jess Day

  13. Who said it?: "Just let me sing. That's all I want to do!"

  14. Cami Riley
    Jess Day

  15. Who said it?: "Sometimes I get mad when stupid people talk."

  16. Cami Riley
    Jess Day

  17. Who said it?: "Well, I guess I can't hide my crazy."

  18. Cami Riley
    Jess Day

  19. Who said it?: "We are literally the most embarrassing people on the planet."

  20. Cami Riley
    Jess Day

See? These fun (crazy) ladies have more in common than you might think. I wouldn't put it past Camille to own a ribbon hat or a travel-sized talking stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment